Monday, February 25, 2008

The Beginning Of The End

I have a confession to make. I have no idea what I'm going to blog about. To tell the truth, creating a blog just seemed like the best thing to do to procrastinate. Also, I have enough bookmarks with this damn blogger icon that I just wanted my own.

My goal is to figure out how to post songs so that you can all listen to and steal all of my latest obsessions and then become obsessed with them yourselves. Until I can figure that out, I guess I'll just make recommendations.

I'll also post pictures from my various film cameras or my digital camera of things I think are fun and interesting and..well...pretty.

I might also ramble. In fact...I probably will.

Well, now that that's off my chest, I guess I'll see you next entry.

No comments: