Monday, February 25, 2008

Anglophiles Unite

Ok, so I think I've got this file sharing thing down. As a result, I can now bombard you all with my latest obsessions in music.

Here is a song by Adam and The Ants that I actually found on the soundtrack for a British show called Skins. It's a pretty soapy teen show (full of drugs, sex, partying, all of those things that make high school look way more crazy than it really was), but because of that it's really easy to get hooked on. Plus...it's British. That automatically makes any show worth at least listening to. Unfortunately, it doesn't air anywhere in the states, but some nice fan put all of the episodes up on youtube. Watching TV on TV is so over-rated anyways.

Adam and The Ants - Prince Charming


Oh, and another British show you should all watch it Doctor Who. I know it can be cheesy sci-fi, but the new Doctor is played by David Tennant who is a very very sexy Scottish man. It can be found through Sidereel (aka God to procrastinators and TV geeks).

Feel free to comment, and I'll post again very soon.

No comments: